MR. MUHAMMAD ISHAQ ALI
- Masters of Laws (Faculty of Law) LLM 2003 University of Karachi
- Bachelor of Laws (Faculty of Law) 1996 University of Karachi
- Bachelor of Commerce, (Faculty of Business Administration and Commerce) 1992
Professional Associations with Bar Councils.
- Sindh Bar Council.
- Karachi Bar Association.
- Sindh High Court Bar Association.
Professional History (24+ years)
- Enrolled as an advocate since 1997.
- Proprietor of M. Ishaq Ali & Co. Advocates.
- CEO of MIA Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation Centre.
- Chairman of Human Right Committee Public & Police Aid.
- Former Vice President of Sindh High Court Bar Association for the year of 2020.
- Twenty Four years working experience with the multiple companies, Non-financial Institutions, financial Institutions and other Government, Semi Government Departments and Autonomous Bodies and other different departments.
- Expert in Opinions, Vetting and drafting of legal documents.
- Assisting in compliance with requirements of cooperate law authority.
- Proceeding in Arbitrations.
- Litigation of Petitions, Banking, Civil, Rent, Criminal, Guardian and Ward, Family & Corporate matters.
Work as a penal advocate with the following organizations:
- Ministry of Law Justice and Human Rights Division.
- Indonesian Embassy at Karachi Pakistan.
- Habib Bank Limited.
- Askari bank Limited.
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- Faysal Bank Ltd.
- First Women Bank Limited.
- House Building Finance Corporation.
- Bank Al- Habib Limited.
- Bank Islami Pakistan Limited.
- Al-Barka Bank Ltd.
- JS Bank Limited.
- Summit Bank Ltd.
- Pak Oman Micro Finance Bank Ltd.
- MCB Bank Ltd.
- National Bank of Pakistan.
- Meezan Bank Ltd.
- United Bank Limited.
- First Women Bank Limited.
- Sindh Bank Limited.
- Federal Government.
- Park Lane Hospital.
- Zubaida Medical Centre.
- Haji Alimohammad Foundation.
- Other private Organizations and individual Clients.
- The Sindh Rented Premises Ordinance, 1979 with latest case laws.
- Arbitration Act, 1940, with latest case laws.
- Sindh Local Government Act, 2013 Edition 2021.
- The Sindh Katchi Abadis Laws as Amended upto date April 2021.
- The Sindh Co-operative Societies Act, 2020 & The Rules 2020.
- Theses on financing system in Islam.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Volunteer Roles/Certification and Achievements.
- World Bank Of Group Certificate of Appreciation M. Ishaq Ali in appreciation of your contribution to doing Business 2019. Training for Reform.
- World Bank Of Group Certificate of Appreciation M. Ishaq Ali in appreciation of your contribution to doing Business 2020.
- Certification in ‘Legal Aspects of international Trade’ 18 & 19 April, 2014 by “Organization for Progress Towards A Better Pakistan”.
- Sindh Bar Council Certificate of Registration M. Ishaq Ali & CO Advocates & Legal Advisors, “Firm of Lawyers” under Role 68 of Sindh Legal Practitioners & Bar Council Rules 2002.
- Certificate of Life Membership Sindh High Court Bar Association, Karachi.
- U.S. Mission of Pakistan Certificate of Appreciation dated 27-08-2019 organized by CROLI on Hague Convention on International Child Abduction.
- Social Welfare Training Institute Social Welfare Department Govt. of Sindh dated 17-03-2007 on One Day Course on Mobile Training.
- Presented by Hon’ble Chief of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmed, The Honorable Chief Justice Supreme Court of Pakistan, Recognition of Muhammad Ishaq Ali Vice President , Sindh High Court Bar Association, Karachi of his Honorary Services Rendered to This Association for the Welfare of its Members on 6th November, 2020.
- Peace Award Institute of Ethics and Culture January 31, 2004.
- National Project On Delay Reduction in the Courts, Pakistan Dated 25, 27 October, 2002.
- Sir Shah Mohammad Sulaiman Peace Award 2006 .
- The International Association Lions Clubs Charter GREETINGS to “The Lions Club Of Karachi MIA Counsels”.
- 1st MIA Tape Ball Cricket Tournament.
- Shield T-20 Cricket Match B/W Sindh High Court Bar Association Karachi And Hyderabad High Court Bar Association Dated 25th October, 2020.
- 2nd JSL Karachi Super Cup 2021 (Guest of Honor Peace Award).
- 7th LCWC 2019-2020 Pakistan Lawyers’ Cricket Team-B.
- Completed CA Correspondence Course from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan ICAP.
- Engaged in Training and operative work of Accounts in Reputable Chartered Accountants Firm of Ford, Rhodes, Robson, Morrow of Karachi.
- During my stay in the said firm audited the Accounts of various important Organizations in Karachi on behalf of the parent Fir including:
- Citi Bank N.A.(Reconciliation Job).
- Pakistan Banking Council (Audit).
- P.I.A. (Special Assignment)
- Adamjee Insurance Company (Audit).
- M.C.B. (Advances Audit).
- Hotel Pearl Continental (Audit).
- Midway House (Audit).
- Brookhoven (Dutch) Contractors (Accounts Job, Special Assignment).
Bachelor of Commerce
Professional History( 39+ years ).
- Currently looking after Global Alliances for establishment of MIA Arbitration, MEDIATION & CONCILIATION CENTRE (MIA-AMCC) in Karachi , partnering globally with Arbitration Centers.
- Heading Corporate Division of M.Ishaq Ali & Co. for last more than one year.
Banking experience spread over 39 years inRetail/Commercial/Corporate and Treasury areas of major foreign banks as follows:
- Country Head of Credit Operations at Al Baraka Bank (Pakistan) Limited 1st November 2010 To 28th July, 2020
- Country Head of Credit Operations Emirates Global Islamic Bank Ltd. Central Office 9th October 2006 To 29-10-2010
- Genesis Securities – Lahore from Jan.2006 to 4th October 2006.
- Askari Commercial Bank Ltd. From Sept. 09,2002 to Jan. 2006.
- Doha Bank, Karachi Branch From Feb,2001 to Sep.07, 2002.
- Societe Generale, The French & International Bank, From Dec 1993 To 2001
- From Nov 1991 To Nov 1993 , National Development Leasing Corporation (NDLC) Karachi, Head Office.
- Mashreq Bank, Karachi Branch, From June 1982 To Oct. 1991.
- Prior to Oct 1982 , Ford Rhodes, Robson, Morrow of Karachi.
Professional Academic Achievements
- 8 weeks course of Accounting Business Strategy with BASEL & IFRS-9 arranged by Albaraka Group for Senior Executives.
- Five Week “Islamic Banking & Finance” at Centre for Islamic Economics (CIE) From February 7th to 7th MARCH, 2010.
- “Governance in Islamic Financial Institution” Ernst & Young 8&9 April, 2010.
- “Islamic Finance for Managers of Finance” Ernst & Young September, 2009.
- “Shariah Audit and Review” Ernst & Young 2 Days January, 2010.
- IBP “Islamic Financial Accounting Standards 1 & 2 Treatment & Issues” November, 2009.
- Salam Financing in House Course of Emirates Global Islamic Bank Limited August, 2008.
- “Survive and Thrive in 2009 and Beyond” July, 2009
- In House and IBP Islamic Baking Courses on Murbaha, Ijarah, Salam, Diminishing Mushrakaha.
- Appreciation Certificate for Member of “Sarparast” Launching Team” Of Emirates Global Islamic Bank Limited.
- Also Attended ICAP Institute of Chartered Accountants Course on Islamic Banking.
- In House Seminars/Courses on Credit at ACBL, HO Rawalpindi and Karachi.
- State Bank Prudential Regulation at IBP.
- Secured Bank Lending and Documentation at IBP.
- In House Training of VISION program at SG Bank.
- SME Training Course.
RABIA OMAR HASSAN
- International Criminal Court Premises Hague (ICC)
- Chief coordinator/Head global alliance
- +92 333 351 0111
Highly professional and creative individual with around 25+ years of experience in the financial services sector which includes Private Equity facilitation, Blue Chip investment facilitation, Wealth and Asset Management, Retail/Commercial/Corporate Banking/Investment Banking, managing Liability /Cash Management, Payment Services and Asset Relationships. Result oriented and motivated to achieve organization’s bottom line. Experienced and willing to work on both a national and a global scale in a challenging professional environment that parallels my interest and background.
- PHD in Criminal Injustice and Leadership from Liberty University Virginia US (Registration in Process) 2021
- MPhil in International Law (Publication on Critical Analysis on International Criminal Court( ICC )Hague 2015
- Masters in Law LLM 2018 SM Law Karachi
- Bachelors in Law LLB 2012 Islamia College Karachi
- Masters in Economics MA 1996 University of Karachi
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Statistics and Economics 1994 St.Joseph’s College
- Intermediate in Mathematics Statistics and Economics 1992 St.Joseph’s College
- Matriculation from The Mama Parsi Girls High School 1990
- Currently looking after Global Alliances for establishment of an Arbitration Centre in Karachi, partnering globally with Arbitration Centers Globally.
- Banking over 25 + years in Retail/Commercial/Investments and Wealth Management side.
- Country Head Corporate for AWT Investments for a Year Feb’2021 till Sep’2021
- CEO ROSH Developments (Private acuity, merger/acquisitions, restructuring and venture capital) Feb, 2019 till April, 2019 then again from Dec, 2020 till Feb, 2021 being my own startup.
- Worked for the largest Asset Management Company in Pakistan HBL Asset Management as Regional Business Head North Islamabad based, then again as Head New Markets Initiatives in Karachi between April, 2017 till Feb, 2019.
- Worked for the largest Banks in Pakistan HBL as Deputy General Manager Retail/Commercial Banking 2011 till 2017 .
- Worked for The World Bank Islamabad as an Accounting Analyst Islamabad based
- Worked for Faysal Bank Islamabad looked after their Investment Banking and Securities.
- Worked for ABN AMRO Bank N.V in Karachi
- Worked for ANZ Grindlays Bank in Karachi.
- Worked for Citi Bank Ltd in Karachi.
Miss Rabia Omer Hassan wrote thesis on Critical Analysis on International Criminal Court (ICC) in 2015 and published recently.
- CMFD (Certified Mutual Fund Distributor Certification ) by IFMP (Institute of Financial Markets of Pakistan )
- CII UK (RO1 till RO6 in process) on Financial Regulations, Ethics and Governance.
- Certified by DC Gardner on Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- Train the Trainer by RON Kaufman, a leading Trainer Globally
- Certified by Fulcrum on Performance Management.
- Certified by AUC Technologies on Project Management
- Certified by Insolito on Train the Trainer
- Certified by Gulf Management on Corporate Etiquette and Managerial Skills
Corporate Social Responsibility and Volunteer Roles
- President Lions New Sytack Club Pakistan.
- Board of Trustee for Pakistan Institute of Living and Learning.
- Ambassador and Board for the English-Speaking Union of Pakistan ESUP.
- Divisional Head/Secretary Sports for Lions Club.
- Regional Director IHRO (International Human Rights Observer Program Pakistan).
- Ambassador for Deaf Association of Pakistan.
- Plantation Drive in Pakistan (Greens Community).
- Financial Advisor for the Gwadar Development Authority GDA (in Process).
- Ambassador for Pak China Institute Islamabad.
- Ambassador for Pak China Friendship Center.
“MIA LEGAL AND CORPORATE DIVISION IS SUPPORTED BY VERY STRONG TEAM OF EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL STAFF STRIVING TO GIVE BEST AND TIMELY REQUIRED SERVICES”